Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What now? (93)

I actually meant to write in this blog yesterday, but I felt that the topic was more appropriate for the other blog that I write in called The Little Things. It's a little blog I made to talk about the little things in life that aren't supposed to matter, but make the days a little more interesting. So what have I been doing these past couple of days? Well, read on!

I guess I can start when I came back home to Elkhart with my parents which is where my summer vacation officially started (I was taking summer classes until June 18th). On the first day back, I was invited to go to Erin's Graduation/birthday party. Oh, in case you didn't know, Erin is my cousin's girlfriend. Weird, huh? Me hanging out with someone else's girlfriend.... =3   Unfortunately for me, I wasn't done with my papers from my Japanese Culture class (I begged the teacher to give me an extra day) so I had to write them while people around me were having fun. Hmmm, I guess they weren't having much fun anyways since the laser tag hadn't started yet... but yeah, there was laser tag, and I was a part of that. Pew pew. (Erin's dad told me to go in there and take a break from my homework. I took his advice and blasted him XD)

I went to another grad party the next day and saw a lot of familiar faces (and a lot of new faces). I didn't have too much fun though, because I was tired as hell from pulling a few all nighters in a row in order to get all of my summer schoolwork done.::sigh:: The only true highlight was me playing Speed against my brother. I can't believe that we are almost equal at that game.

The next big happening was.... CEDAR POINT! Ha! Maybe I'll talk about that tomorrow.... err next post.

o_O

No comments:

Post a Comment