Sunday, May 30, 2010

Luis's Graduation Party (91)

Yesterday, I went to my cousin Luis's Graduation Party. Actually, that's the whole reason I came back to Elkhart for a weekend. So that I could congratulate the dude who is going to graduate in June 6th. Congratulations, Luis Stephen Pineda!

Uh. Oh yeah, onto the party.... I imagined it would be a lot more... uh... lively. But whatever. There were tacos! Fuck yeah! For some reason, there aren't any good places in Muncie that serve good tacos, so I'm always sad. But then again, there's always the better subway alternative, The Pita Pit. At the party, I some familiar folks as well as my family once again. It was weird being back. I felt alienated from everyone else. It was that weird feeling of "hey, long time no see." But then again, there were little to no activities at the party which was unfitting considering that most of the people there were gamers and taggers so what was there to do besides converse? 

I spent most of my time hanging around Jacob who probably also felt unfitting because he's been away in college for almost a year now. We both talked about our college experiences which were very different. He goes to a business college in Fort Wayne while I go to a university in Muncie. His classes are like high school while mine vary. After the party, he showed me two of his swords (one of them was almost as tall as me O_O).

The real party started when Luis finally decided to bring his Xbox so that us minions could kill each other in FPS games. Board games!? Who needs those, lol. 

After a couple of "pew pews" later, it somehow turned late really fast and the party was over. Time to go home. Blah. I talked to Luis for a while in the car about a video game I'm playing as a beta tester, one character in particular (because I found him to be very hilarious). I was kind of shocked that Luis has never played a Dating Sim before. Actually, now that I think about it, I'm probably the only guy in my family as well as my circle of guy friends from college who have ever played a dating sim. Damnit.

P.S. Click on those links for inside jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment