Saturday, December 10, 2011

Name Game (95)

Someone mentioned to me that I HAVE to blog about what I did today. I told this person that at the time, I had not done anything important so I would decide to write much later in the day. Well, 5am seems like a good time to write, right?

Heh, so today was the last day of classes. I mean, I still have finals to worry about next week, but I'm not too worried about that. The day started out terrific! I had to take a test in the AM. I probably should have studied, but I was overpowered by the urge to play Terraria yesterday. To my surprise, I didn't need to study. The questions on the test were pretty straight forward and I guess I remembered the material from class pretty well.

Fast forward to about 8pm... no, 11pm... um, the part where I decided to finally start Skyward Sword and play the game after drinking some ______ Vanilla Coke. Yeah, that. Well... now that I think about it, there's not much to say actually.

Just kidding! The game is great. The controls took a while to get used to, but now they actually make sense. I named the character Elbert because, apparently, people don't like naming their children Elbert. I was rather glad that I had company to watch me fail miserably at piloting my spirit animal. After playing the game for a few hours, I finally got to the first dungeon. I was thrilled for a second and then I realized that everyone else had fallen asleep.

I should sleep too.

No comments:

Post a Comment